วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Do Asian girls look good in swimsuits?

18:28

I'm sorry, but I just don't think that they do. Most East Asian girls are too pale for swimsuits. I'm not trying to talk bad. I'm Asian myself, and I think that Asian girls are some of the cutest out there. They just don't look good in a two piece bikini.


I don't think looking pale has anything to do with it. Most of the girls of Asian decent that I have seen have little or none up top and many have boyish type figures which is not conducive to a two piece bathing suit or a bikini. A two piece suit does not look good on a flat chest.

YES!!!!! i am asian and i look faboulous in a bikini!!!!!

i think they look great

Asian girls look good, period.

I think they absolutely do - and so do all other girls !!

Asian girls are usually skinny enough to look good in a two piece.

I think you are wrong, and could have low self esteem.

Asian girls do look good in swimsuits! It just depends on body shape and color & style of bikinis!

anyone with a good body can look good in a swimsuit, you dont need to be tan.

well that's why some get tans?

and that's what you think.

i barely get pale, but even if i was, your opinion wouldn't stop me.

apparently my boyfriend isn't complaining.

every girl looks good in swimsiuts. the beauty of the world is in a womans smile :)

Just having big boobs and a nice figure (regardless of race) looks good in a bikini.

You are a racist idiot and don't deserve a girlfriend.

Anyone can look good in a swim suit, even with a pale skin, especially if they wear a color that flatters them. Pale skin often looks good with black, dark red or royal blue.

I'm Asian too!

I think it REALLY depends on your body type figure, look at Nicole Scherzinger, she's Asian with a really nice figure :)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น