วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How to remove musty chlorine smell from swimsuits?

22:35

My kids' swimsuits smell awful. I've tried vinegar, Chlor Out, borax, baking soda, OxyClean, and lemon juice, but nothing has helped. What else could I try, aside from burning them?


I've always washed my suit in woolite after every use. I don't know if it'd take the smell out if it's stuck in the fabric, but my suit doesn't smell like the pool in the slightest.

Try rinsing swimsuits in Sodium Thio Sulfate (AntiChlor).

This chemical has neutral pH and will neutralize Chlorine residue on any fabric (without damaging it).

There are many suppliers in the US or just Google suppliers & chemical name.

Good luck!!

wash it. detergent reacts with the chlorine smell. if not line dry them.

btw the "vinegar" and "lemon juice" probably added to the smell.

Fill up the sink with water and Fabric softener. Let them soak for a day, ring them out then hang in the sun to dry.

Use Woolite, and hand wash it.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น