วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I wonder what happens to the swimsuits & lingerie that models have worn on the catwalk ?

10:10

I have always thought about this: its now a question of hygiene after models have worn clothes that got in contact with their genital area. Does the designer give them for free after the show?

I would also like to know,how the women models,deal with menstruation if they have to walk the runway in lingerie or swimsuits. They always look safe & confident to me?? I ask that bcoz not all women can wear tampons. Does Victoria Secret choose a show date when all the girls are not menstruating?


I would guess that they get to sell them, inasmuch as the models likely wear protective shields.

Same for the ones having their periods, if they cannot wear a tampon, I am sure that they wear protective shields, or so my wife informs me. As you can tell, I am no expect, but the question interested me.

I think the same answer applies to actresses who appear in skimpy underwear that could show too much.

It depends on the item. They are definitely not going to give away their 1million bathing suit or lingerie.. Some of it is given to some models, but most of it just goes back to the designer. Many times they will re-use for fitting purposes, or they get rid of it.

http://www.cafepress.com/stripperstop

umm i think they give them everything they wear for the other question i dunno

There are safe methods which you think are great problems and the same are easily solved by consulting a gynecologist

I've done lingerie shows before where we have gotten to keep the clothes, but most often the clothing stays with the designer or company. Flesh colored g-strings are ALWAYS worn when modeling lingerie or swimwear for hygeine issues.

i belive the girls/blokes who model the under ware/swimsuits get first chance to buy the garments at a reduced price.

good question!

i would say they keep it

We do swimwear shows and photoshoots for our own swimwear line at Tropi-Ties Swimwear. These swimsuits are usually prototypes, so they need to go back to the design room, where they are used to make final adjustments to the patterns and prepare the styles for production. If a model requests something for herself, we can sometimes giver her a suit later on. The girls always wear some sort of hygenic protection and there are also panty shields inside the suit.

The most of the times they will be given to the models!

The models are usually given this merchandise.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น