วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Best place to find one of a kind swimsuits?

10:09

I always have trouble finding swimsuits I like. Any suggestions on where to go? I like string bikini style, retro or bright colors.

I've checked out Roxy, they always have cute ones, but where else should l look?


Hi there! Go to the Victoria's Secret website. I absolutely love their bathing suits, and they have all kinds of styles to choose from. Some are expensive, and some are a pretty good deal! I recently just purchased one from there.. Good luck! =)

i got mine at big 5 and they have really cute ones and alot od different ttypes

See if your city has a specialty store geared to swim suits. (Buffalo has the Buffalo Beach House). They will have all the latest fashions, and make sure you look good in one.

Target! I know it sounds cliche but it so works and they fit people really well too.

babyphat.com

I go to Jcpenny they have really cutes ones or Inland ocean or Swell

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น