วันอาทิตย์ที่ 5 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Do some pools require women to wear one-piece swimsuits rather than bikinis?

10:10

A friend mentioned to me that a number of public pools require women to wear one-piece swimsuits rather than bikinis. Do such pools really exist?

I mean, surely it's a bit old-fashioned to have rules like that? I know the bikini was banned from some pools when it started to become popular back in the 50s, but surely we've progressed since then?


I would still swim at it cuz all I wear is one piece and girls are sexy in them.

I don't think there are any pools that regulate that rule anymore though.

yes lots of pools are doing know days becouse of all thats going on i thick somer man started going to pools just to see young girls

I do not know of pools that do that, and I work at a local pool, but I know at my church's events it's required, for modesty reasons.But, I don't know why pools would make that rule, although I think it would be a good idea.

I've seen pools that require one piece suits - thing is, it's optional. One piece top only or one piece botoms only.

never heard of such a thing, and I don't know how they would go about enforcing such a rule without ending up in a court battle.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น