วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Where can i find cute but affordable swimsuits?

10:11

Im going on a roadtrip to San Antonio and i need at least 3 more swimsuits. Can you please give me store names or websites. I really appreciate it. Thanks.


Target or Old Navy

i went to grocery shopping at target and saw their swimsuits they are cute

www.fitnesssportsstore.com have some pretty cute ones at affordable prices.

I have forever been trying to find a cute swimsuit that is affordable and in that price range...

It's ridiculous how some are like 349438534958 $ for just the top.

I got mine at JC Penny's and Every time I go swimming someone compliments my swim suit.

Have fun in San Antonio!!!

-Terri

Try discount stores, like Name Brand Clothing. NBC is stocked with $3 swimsuits.

You could also try Marshalls, or TJMax.

Some cities have outlet stores, which always carry affordable clothes. Dillard's rack or Nordstorm's rack are outlet stores of the main department store, and whatever did not sell or is out of season goes there.

With online shopping, your best bet is to buy things when they are out of season. However, there are sites that sell affordable stuff. Alloy comes to mind.

Good luck in finding your swimsuits.

Abrecrombie and Fitch, Hollister, Ralph Lauren.

Try American Eagle and Old Navy

walmart

What is your price range? Then, I'll come back and edit. Oh, and do you want one-piece suits or bikinis?

ETA:

-Kohls

-Marshalls

-Macy's

-eBay

-http://www.swimwear-swimsuits.com/discount_bathing_suits.cfm

Delia's : http://store.delias.com/browse.do?categoryKey=seasonal&LSRCH=0&gotoParamReplaced=apparel.swim&gotoParamReplaced=swimwear&siteID=ovEXF/jMOV0-7JV/gEZT/NmGHSSgpaeP9Q

http://www.wetseal.com/product.asp?soc=&sos=&page=all&mi=2100&token=

:)

I think target. You can try their website (target.com)

they have pretty cute stuff at prices that make my me happy.

I got cute cheap bikinis at old navy and target. Target has a lot to choose from and a lot are really cute, I was surprised.

Here's some ideas...

-Try outlet stores, you can find stuff that's normally expensive for under 50 dollars. I found a J. Crew swim suit for only 20 dollars!

-Alloy.com has sooo many cute suits and they're about 20 dollars per top or bottom.

-Delias.com has lots of bright and summer bathing suits that are inexpensive.

-Aeropostale has inexpensive, basic suits.

-Old Navy is great for swimsuits because they come in all colors for only approx. 20 dollars each!

-Target has a lot of cheap swimsuits with fun patterns.

-Also, American Eagle has some nice swimsuits and I believe that they're fairly inexpensive.

Old Navy. Each peice is like $12. I think that is even cheaper than target and they don't look like walmart crap.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น