วันศุกร์ที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2552

Where can I find a good variety of swimsuits?

10:10

Where can I find a good variety of underwire swimsuits? I have an ample chest and would like a nice looking swimsuit. I recently lost weight so I haven't really had a swimsuit in 8 years or so. Everything I have found in stores that is cute doesn't have any support on top and thats just not going to cut it with me. I will probably want a tankini or a one piece. Thanks!!


i would say victoria secret but if u r on a budget go to jcpenny they have a wide variety and they have pretty bathing suits with support for your chest!

ignore Gemma's answer. most of those companies sell tiny tiny bikinis. speedo might be worth a shot though. the site cyberswim.com has got amazing suits, called miracle suits, that you can can check out based on what you want them to do. support, slim tummy, elongate legs...ect. and they have a variety of one-pieces, two-pieces and tankinis. congrats and good luck

Juicy Couture

Victoria Secret (Bikinis)

Speedo

Banana Cabana

Roxy

Lilli Sholtser

E-mail me if you have any ?'s or comments!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น